3CX VOIP Phone Systems
San Diego Computer Consulting has been installing and configuring 3CX VOIP for years.
3CX is the leading VOIP PBX running on the Microsoft Windows platform. San Diego Computer Consulting® installs, configures, and supports 3CX installations. With 3CX, you get the flexibility of all Hybrid Key Systems and the full flexibility of using your phones inside or outside your office using the same phone numbers and extensions.
USE YOUR DESK PHONE ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET
Just connect your desk phone on the Internet via VPN to your PBX and your phone extension will be live! With this configuration, you phone connects back through the PBX as if you were just at the office. With 3CX, you have the power to take your extension anywhere and be connected to home base.
- Easy to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX/PABX
- No need for separate phone wiring - phones use existing computer network - easy hot desking
- Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones - no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers, or the Skype gateway
Want inexpensive Cool Phones?
There are a number of phones that work with 3CX. However, the one we prefer is Yealink. The Yealink phones are the easiest to deploy and are very simple to operate. Yealink has a number of stylish, inexpensive phones that you can choose from.