Microsoft Volume Licensing
With Microsoft Volume Licensing, you can get huge Microsoft benefits that allow you to keep your software managed and up to date for your network.
Microsoft Licensing programs provide a variety of options that allow you to have complete coverage for a price you can afford.
- Financing Options
- Downloadable Software
- Deep discounts from Retail Pricing
With Software Assurance
- Free Online E-Learning
- Free Microsoft Consulting Time
- Employee Purchase Programs
Office 365 Business Software Suite
Office 365 comes with many features and has a number of optional plans. In the most basic form, it allows you to buy Microsoft Office Suite and install it on to 5 devices. With Microsoft Office 365 you get ‘One Drive for Business’ and always the latest version of Microsoft Office suite.
Office 365 Business Hosted Exchange Email Service
Office 365 also has an option for using Microsoft Exchange. You can move your Business email over from your in-house Microsoft Exchange server and onto Microsoft Hosted 365 Exchange platform. You get a 25 Gig Email box and Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus email protection service provided by Forefront through Microsoft.Read More
MICROSOFT OFFICE SUBSCRIPTION
1st Year of Microsoft Office Professional Half Price!
Microsoft is running a permanent special on Microsoft Office Subscriptions! For the first year, you get the office licensing for ½ price! This is called their up to date costs software costs. With Microsoft Office 2016 NOW OUT, you can get a subscription for ½ price and get the Office 2016 suite immediately for download!
Example of Office Subscription Benefits
If you buy a 5-user Microsoft Office Subscription
- Your first year payment is under $400.00
- You get the Office 2016 Professional Plus Suite
- You get 5 Licenses for your office computers
- You get 5 licenses for your home computers
- You get 5 licensees for your remote devices
- Your next two years of annual payments will then be under $800.00
- When Microsoft comes out with a newer version of Office, you are entitled to it!
“Glen at San Diego Computer Consulting® has been so helpful to our company. He makes sure all our Licensing, Microsoft Software, and solutions are always up to date, legal, and managed. There are so many options, he helps us keep it all straight and organized. ”